ever had coffee with proud people?...

This morning I met up with some old friends from South Africa,as usual they were all 'swagged up'(looking good and fresh exorbitantly).We shared stories and experiences being that 3yrs is surely a long time and what stood out was the way they presented themselves vocally,physically,idealy and stature.I took a line form one of our conversations that I would love to share with you.One of my friends replying to a comment I had made said,"its no secret,people change but I evolve,watch me adapt myself to life and make it grind for me(work for me).So my friends,I want to pose this question to you,'do you wait for the world to adapt to you or do you adapt yourself to the world?'

Comments

  1. I change my world to suite me........I find following trends rather passive...and tiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club