Share, Learn and Get Inspired by THE KENYAN MOM



''Over the years, I have spoken to moms who had the most wonderful stories and also the most heart-breaking stories. One thing in these scenarios was common. We all needed to find a way to share these stories. The trials and the triumphs. Having previously used my blog as a Diary and knowing how great it felt to receive a comment from a mom saying that they have experienced exactly what I have, I decided to open up Kenyan Mom for all moms to share, learn and be heard by the people who would understand what they were going through. Thus, The Kenyan Mom platform came to be on 20th August 2012.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail (info@kenyakona.com)and enjoy what other moms are saying and learn from it. Because, as one mom said to me:


We Hold The Future Generation In Our Hands. It Is Our Responsibility To Do Whatever It Takes To Make Sure It Is An Able Generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club