Mind Adrift


Patricia Phoenix Miller
©2011


Heart pounding, breath Quickining
To the memory of your sweet touch
Finding that place of total peace that I have found in you
My sweet ambrosia, how I long to be capsized by you again
How I long to embrace the volcanic eruptions' of your passion again
You have given me such savory delight, that anything else is fruitless
Who or what can compare to the paramount of our love
As I lay here mind adrift to that secret place that we shared
That place where my hidden treasures became a palatable delight to you
That you ate and ate until you we're in a cosmic cream shock
My body paralyze as you searched out my ancient ruins
My senses caught up in a whirlwind of Hypnotic passion

I've lost all grip on my own reality
You have turned my world upside down
Nothing was hidden from you anymore
You conquered and devoured every edifice of my body
There was not an inch of me that you didn't discover and rediscovered
As
I looked at the sweat dripping down your back and saw your muscles
Contouring I struggled to keep my composure
Then...
You came up for air
And said
"Why are you running?"
There is no place to go
You are mine and I am yours...

Proficiently your hand pressed my apple mounds into attention
Your stalwart body washed against my chocolate haven over and over again
As
Moans of moa-nation echoed out of m trembling lips
I saw a twinkle in your eyes
That spoke volumes
You were satisfied with the strategic momentum of your power over me
As not to speak with words
Your touch and vigorous flow of peeks said it all

Your mission tonight was for me to remember
The sublime-ness of this moment
That there is only ONE You!
As I wrapped my mind around what you said
Succulent waves of climatic peeks went through me
Around me as I grabbed a'whole of the silk
Clenching my hand over my mouth

Feeling as if I was going to pass out
Because of the total vibration from your stealth
You gently held my hands and tantalize my senses
With words of
"Always and Forever"
And
"You are the sweetest plum I have ever tasted."
I couldn't help it or maintain any longer,
As my body shudder at the words you spoke
I exploded in a seven-fold way
Cream sage,
Cream chocolate,
Cream tart,
Cream pie,
Cream wine,
Cream de la creme,
Cream chocolate chocolate eclair

As you breathed into me and said those last words
Whenever you feel alone and I am not there
Just let your mind drift back to what we've shared
The love and desire is beyond what we can describe
And
Because of this there is no need to fear
The only thing that separates us sometimes is Space..
But
I am right there in that sweet corner of your mind
Always waiting to take you on a marvelous buddy ride,
Not just today but always n forever
You are mine, and I am yours...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club