RATED O (+21 ONLY) Blue Poem:the Series

Blue Poem (i).
Ur pussy got me speak’n improper English,
May i give you a backshot,its not a big wish,
Long dick like a broom,ride it like a witch,
Babygurl let me take you to my crib,no one shall watch,
We big pimp’n over here,hump’n on the couch
Scream my name and call me the coach,
Add more morale,tell me don’t stop
Coz am on my best shot,man on top
™©KING$$

Blue Poem (II)

Le’me curve ya ass,
Babygurl have no fuss,
Le’me whip some more cream
Hold ya boobs as you mourn and scream,
Hump it hard gurl,
Lets get all kind of crazy tonight,
No hands,doing it jungle style,
Grab the kitchen table and stay wild,
Lets forget bout your boyfriend
Tonight am your best friend
Think of it as friendship with benefits,
Lets crash on the bed
Dripping in sweat,
Tonight you serve him the cold dish
For cheating on you
AWOL :P
™©Mwangi Njoroge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club