happy birthday to me:)

It’s always a blessing to wake up into a new day despite the challenges and hurdles in life but it’s exceptionally great to celebrate one’s birthday. To have the opportunity to literally start a new year all over, I compare it with being handed a clean slate, an empty book, an unwritten storybook that requires you to write your story in it. So today I have being handed my book and pen, today I start to write, fill my story ,good or bad, write my joys,tears,success and failures*God forbid. This year I aim at improving my life in huge strides but for today I say thanks, thanks to my parents, thanks to my brothers, thanks to my sister, thanks to my friends, thanks to my past, thanks to my God almighty.
Happy birthday kAffy J <3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club