Sex or love

am tired of these bureaucracies
must I love you to have sex?!,
No! this is not for me,
come here lady, turn around,
let me see what you are packing,
am a willing buyer,
are you a willing seller?,
tell me what you can do,
any special tricks,
or any treats under your ebony skin?
Any special offers tonight?
my girl prefers negotiations,
tonight am taking the easy way out,
we can do it in my X6,
take your clothes off baby,
let’s rock in the backseat
drain me off this weariness,
take me to seventh heaven,
watch your body rock
back and forth
if I get a hung of it,
we can make it fellowship,
meet every Sunday,
when she least expect it,
take a drive up to my mountain cabin,
you can bring a friend,
and it can be our little secret,
forget love,
all I need is a good fuck..
am a willing buyer,
are you a willing seller
©Mwangi Njoroge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club