The Coffee Conspiracy

“I found her on top of me”

It was a good evening,
the day was long yet beautiful,
my pal called me,
asked me to take care of his lady.
He was getting out of town in hurry,
something bout a business deal gone weary,
So I picked her up,
went for some Cuban Coffee,
had a few cups maybe three.
Soon I begun feeling different,
feeling odd,
So I decided it’s time to go home,
I thought I was alone,
didn’t know she was in my ride.
She talked me through the distance,
got home and passed out,
now I wake up,
gain some conscious
and find her on top of me.
Her cologne suffocating me,
I can feel her warm body press deep
Feel her hands play with my joystick.
I can feel something has happened within,
Being messed is the last of my worries
For my girlfriend just rang the door bell.
Honestly
“I found her on top of me”
™©Mwangi Njoroge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club