the Black,the White,the Red and the Green

as a poet and photographer i get so many opportunities to travel in this country of hours,am comfortable to say I have been to almost all the cardinal points of Kenya,from the white beaches of Mombasa to the cold hills of the Mau Ranges,I have broken bread with the Karamajong of Northeren Kenya and gone fishing with the Luo in the Eastern and Western part of Kenya,I have gone for nature walks in the Kakamega forest and hiked the great Mt.Kenya.

In all my travels around kenya I have encountered different cultures but simillar brotherhood,a norm characterised by smiles and a helping hand,despite where I was i felt at home because I was at home,the dances and food may have been different but the KENYAN BROTHERHOOD was constant every where I went,I was constantly reminded of what been a Kenyan really meant.

MKENYA...to be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club