Reality Check

Yea you see the hard composure

but theat's far from the real me

i have the softest heart in the world

don't get it twisted though

yo girls' not weak

i've seen things an average 17 year old haven't seen

i've been threw stuff that you only have nightmares about in your dreams

yes i live good now but i've been threw the struggle

i've been to the point where we didn't have any food in the house

but it didn't make me weaker

God threw alot of test at me

but it actually made me stronger

i'm not a G or a thug

but i'm far from a punk

i'm not a fake or a phony

I know where the hell i'm from

but i don't go around flauntin this

cause that's not what real niggas do

i'm 100% real

too bad i can't say the same thing for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club