Do you think of me at all

Do you think of me at all?

Do you remember the good and true?

Do you remember what turned it bad?

Are you happy? Are you sad?

Do you know what went wrong?

Could you hear my painful song?

Nor could I though I was more aware

I just did not know how to take us there

Are you in that dreadful place?

Have you really used this space?

I took your lessons and learned them well

But on your laurels do you dwell?

Did the master learn from the pupil?

For thee and thine and me and mine

Rights and wrongs, mistakes and misconceptions

All are futile without reflections

Look inside and look so true

What is coming back at you?

Is it perfect? Is it bad? Are you happy? Are you sad?

Did you do the best you could?

If you did forgive yourself

Forgive me too if you would

For me and mine and thee and thine

Are complex reactions of their time.

To err is human to love divine

Be happy my dear my love so true

Is always there shining through

Lighting a path, it’s there to take

But if another road you choose instead

Remember me in your head

Remember me in your heart

For truly we are never apart

For I am you and you are me

Always into eternity

My path is there for all to take

My path is, what it is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club