I Love my Twin

Am in love with my twin,
Am in love with myself,
I love the way we are like,
Love the way we behave,
I love her smile
Love every curve on her body,
I love her giggle
Love the way she holds me,
I love the way I can’t lie
Nor hide anything from her
I love her randomness
Her ray ray dumbness
I love how we are entwined
How we sit and not talk
But feel like we had the best
Conversation ever,
I love when she gets mad
Cause I know how to make her smile
I love the way we love each other
How we torture and cry together
I love when we get up-close
And she slaps me laughing
I love my twin
Love her despite our family differences
I love my twin,
Love our sweet secrets,
She leaves me wondering,
Leave me guessing,
Why are we too alike?
Why are we too similar?
Or is that am really in love with her?
©Mwangi Njoroge.

Comments

  1. I love its somewhat forbidden twist.....Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to the last 3 questions. thats a great kind of relationship. its simple

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club