Three Constants in LIFE.

The worst thing that can ever happen to anyone is to learn by his or her mistakes.Unfortunately for me,I have learnt the hard way.(PS:Hard way is not metaphorical in this context)
This is where the three contexts fall into place.
1)you are appreciated by afew and hated by many:friends are of different calibre,there are those few who are happy when you progress in life especially financially where there are those many who are happy to see you stagnant in one place in life or not grow at all,they are at peace when you are below their social class or just there struggling in life.
2)We grew in a society that constantly reminded us that East or West home is best but over time we just took this proverb for granted but an year ago I learnt the truth behind that statement.In 2009 my ex walked out of my life claiming that she wants someone financially mature,being the love in my life at that time,I quit varsity to find a job with my incomplete diploma,after a week she had already left and was impregnated,I was left in a world full of pain and confusion and was all alone.When I went home my parents took me back with the glowing love I had grown blind to,they helped me get back on my feet and even back to varsity.I learnt that NO ONE will ever love you as much as your parents no matter how much you distant your-self from them.I quit relationships and ever since then,my life evidently for all of you who know me has being growing positively constanly.
3)the third constant is CHOICE,bright or dumb we are blessed with the immense power of choice,and we shape our lives by the kind of choices we make everyday.Its okey to stop,breathe slow,think about it and make a comprehensive descision.You as an individual can make or break your life,your future,your goals.

My friend I wouldnt wish my worst enemy the pain I have being through nor do I want you to learn from your own mistakes.Read this,Think about your life and make THE RIGHT CHOICE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club