fading back to me.

Let’s die and come back newborns,
commit suicide and come back martyrs,
rape me but leave me a virgin,
bruise my face but leave beautiful,
hurt my body not my emotions,
scar my skin but spare my tears.

Hurt me today,
drown my hope but leave my heart warm,
I will spread my legs for you,
do anything you desire
but remember to say hi.
When you walk out of my life,
take a moment to say bye,
after I have drained your troublesome sperms.

Give life to me today
and leave me on your laps to die,
take a moment to answer my questions
take a breath and think of your decisions.

Hate me, its okay
love me I will understand,
am a child of the earth,
born out of pain,
natured with wild berries,
clothed in lilies
betrothed to death.

Am a woman,
accustomed to loss, related to pain,
am a slut, a sexual slave to mans desires.
love me, hate me
am still a child of mother nature.
™©Mwangi Njoroge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club