Word play

I don’t like that alarm,
Must it be that loud,
For peats sake
Its six in the morning,

Where my weed at,
Mix it down with kibao vodka
Munch last night’s chicken wings
Feel good; remember to say thanx to God.

Let’s hit the street,
Spread the gospel,
go into the ghetto
for a new world revolution.

Sit under that palm tree,
Blow smoke as we watch the sun rise and set,
Got evening classes
So better get to varsity.

Later that night,
Grab the mic,
Repp it down for all mainstream poets.
Guys into the art not the cash.

Hold the stage down,
Pass words of wisdom
Preach the goodness of this king-ndorm.
Life and social evils.

Let me get a whip of my stash,
Walk back home,
Play around with street urchins
Grab a mat and that’s it,

Tomorrow i do it again,
Over and over again
Till death comes to play cards again,
He owes me a bet, lets see who wins then.
™©

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Ex.

The 99% Club